Terms & Conditions
Any tickets issued are subject to the terms and conditions as listed below and read in conjunction with the ‘essential show information’ provided on our website and which will also be distributed with your tickets/passes.
- 1.Any person entering the Venue does so at his/her own risk. Neither the Venue or the event organiser can be held liable for any risk, danger/loss, including bodily harm, personal property damage/loss, or any other incident arising from attendance at the event whether occurring before, during or after the Event, with the exception of incidents arising from gross negligence and/or wilful misconduct.
- Any ticket holder whose actions are inconsistent with or whose ticket have not been obtained in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and show rules as stated in the Essential Show Information, will be refused entry or expelled with no right to refund.
- Due to cancellation of the event credit values will be at the sole discretion of the organiser and under no circumstances will a cash refund be issued.
- The purchaser of the ticket shall indemnify and hold the Venue/Organiser harmless from and against all liabilities suffered or incurred in connection with a breach of these Terms and Conditions
- The purchase of the ticket and entry to the Venue shall be deemed as full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and rules and regulations referred to herein.